Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh What a Fashionable Web We Weave

Oh What a Fashionable Web We Weave
Oh What a Fashionable Web We Weave by LeighAnneD featuring tie jewelry

Inspired by one of my favorite superheros--the web-slinging, wall crawling crime fighter himself, Spiderman.

When I saw this dress, I just knew it make the perfect a Spiderman-themed ensemble. Without being over-the-top, I still opted to accessorize the outfit with more obvious web and spider pieces--offering the option of silver or gold as well as suggesting accessories in Spiderman red, blue or basic spiderweb black.

As a small nod to Peter Parker, I added in a small camera charm that could be worn on a necklace or bracelet...and tucked in her bag, a reporter's notepad because you never know when a story will break.


No comments:

Post a Comment